The Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) has a regional consultant in the area of economic education. The primary goal of the consultant is to help schools improve economics instruction in the K-12 curriculum. The consultant’s responsibilities include:
- Serving as field resource personnel;
- Providing workshops and in-service programs;
- Providing individual teacher consultation;
- Administering the Economic Education Grant Program; and
- Serving as a liaison for schools with economic education organizations and other community resources.
The consultant may provide information and technical assistance to schools participating in the IDOE Economic Education Grant Program and may also provide information about the educational programs of other economic education organizations such as the Indiana Council for Economic Education and Junior Achievement.
If you have inquiries concerning economic education resources, please contact:
Links of Interest
- FRB: Federal Reserve Banks
- Federal Reserve Education
- Foundation for Teaching Economics Programs in Economics
- Indiana Council for Economic Education Site
- KidsEcon Posters© - Children's Literature Site
- Purdue University CIBERWeb
- U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Welcome to Econopolis!
- What's New!